Manatee V2 free trial license
Starting from 2023, EOMYS offers some free trial licenses of Manatee software which allow to evaluate the level of magnetic noise and vibrations on a user-defined electrical machine at variable speed, without any limitations on the simulation workflows adapted to different design stages, neither on the post-processing of results.
The free trial license allows to draw your own electric machine under Manatee GUI, or run calculations from a predefined library of electrical machines covering several applications:
- induction machines (Tesla model 3, Audi e-tron or Jaguar I-Pace automotive traction motors)
- Surface Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines (pump & turbocharger applications)
- Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines (Prius 2010 & BMW i3 automotive traction motors)
- external rotor Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine (Denso fan motor)
Free trial licenses do not allow to run parameter sweeps, optimization or e-NVH solution environments on your own electric machine. These features are only available when starting from the predefined library of electrical machines.
For a demonstration of Manatee applied to a specific noise issue you would like to solve, please contact us to discuss a Manatee consulting demo project. For a one-time, short term commercial use of Manatee software to simulate and reduce the magnetic noise level of your application, please check our e-NVH mitigation flash plan service or our Manatee on-demand licensing solutions.
Additional materials for trial users
To get smoothly started with your trial license, the following materials are provided:
- a short video highlighting the key advantages of Manatee software
- a video playlist of Manatee V2 key features
- a video playlist of Manatee V2 webinars and Application Days (in particular V2.2.1 new features)
- the raw input data (Id/Iq Excel sheets, .DXF files, precalculated MLUT, Ansys/Optistruct modal basis, etc) to be able to reproduce all Manatee feature videos
For any trial license request, please fill the form below.
Please refer to our policy regarding Individual-related Data here.